1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Entry into the Contest constitutes acceptance of these Official Rules in their entirety.
2. Name : This promotion, referred to herein as the "Contest," is called the TWEEBAA.COM – Show Us How You TweeBot! Video Contest.
3. Sponsor : The Contest is sponsored by Tweebaa Inc. (“Sponsor”), 3601 Hwy 7 East , HSBC Tower Suite 302 , Markham , Ontario L3R 0M3 CANDA.
4. Eligibility : This Contest is open to residents, 18 years of age or older as of the start date of the Contest, of the United States and Canada subject to the following limitations. The following individuals are not eligible: employees, contractors, directors and officers of Tweebaa Inc., its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, and the web design, advertising, fulfillment, promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of the Contest (collectively, "Contest Parties"), and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and spouse or "step" of each) of, and those living in the same households as, each such individual. Employees of Sponsor are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. This Contest is void outside the USA and Canada and where prohibited. The internal laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada will govern this Contest. Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with this Contest must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction for the Province of Ontario, Canada
5. How To Enter : Eligible individuals (“Contestants”) may participate in the Contest in two ways .
First, eligible Contestants may participate in the Contest by submitting a short (two minutes or less), original video (in a supported format) showing the Contestant using a Tweebot or otherwise highlighting the use of a TweeBot. Contestants are encouraged to capture video footage while experimenting with the TweeBot, using it at home, in the car, etc. and be original, entertaining, and fun. Submission must be done through https://tweebaa.com/events/tweebot/ and include providing supporting personal identify information. Sponsor, in it’s absolute discretion and as further explained in the Entry Requirements set forth below, reserves the right to reject and remove any submission on account of improper, salacious, or insulting content or other content-based reasons. Contestant may submit as many distinct and original videos/entries as he/she would like. More than one original and distinct video from the same Contestant is eligible for reward. Sponsor shall not be responsible for lost, late, misdirected, damaged, illegible, incomplete, garbled, noncompliant or incorrect entries or videos. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
Second, eligible Contestants also may participate in the Contest by voting in favor of their favorite videos (including their own). (Any Tweebaa members that do not enter the Contest may also participate in the Contest and related Sweepstakes by rating video submissions.) To do so, Contestants or Tweebaa members log onto their Tweebaa account and “vote” in favor of their favorite video. Each Contestant or Tweebaa member is allowed multiple votes per day. Voters will receive 5 Tweebaa Share Points for their first vote each day (maximum one vote per day will receive Share Points). Voters will also be entered automatically for each eligible vote into a drawing for a $500 Credit at Tweebaa.com. Five, $500 Credits will be awarded on Tuesday, May 2, 2016 per the terms of the Sweepstake Rules.
6. Time : The Contest will be open as follows:
7. Additional Entry Requirements : Entries may not defame or invade the publicity rights or privacy of any person (living or deceased) or any other legal entity, or otherwise infringe upon any personal or proprietary rights of such person or other legal entity. Entries must not contain material that: (1) is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortuous, defamatory, slanderous or libelous; (2) promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and (3) is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations of the United States or Canada. Contestant represents and warrants that its entry and its contents are original to the Contestant or that Contestant has all necessary rights and authorizations required for the entry, that no other person or other legal entity has any right in or to the entry or its contents, and that neither the entry nor its contents infringes upon or violates the rights of any third party (including any person or other legal entity). Sponsor shall have the right to disqualify any entries that it deems to be inappropriate, obscene, otherwise not in good taste, or in any way nonconforming with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor disclaims any and all liability for any infringement of any person’s or entity’s rights in any submission caused by any Contestant or any third party.
8. Publicity : All Contestants, except where prohibited by law, grant Sponsor an irrevocable, perpetual, transferable, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide, license to use the submitted entry, in whole or in part, for any purpose and in any manner in its sole discretion, and to use those rights in perpetuity in all media now or hereafter known at any time throughout the Universe. This license to Sponsor includes, but is not limited to, use entry information for advertising and promotional purposes. Contestant agrees and acknowledges that he or she is solely responsible for all entry information.
9. Determination of Winners : Entries are judged by the number of votes they receive on the Tweebaa website. The Contest will reward Contestants whose videos receive the highest, respective number of votes. In the case of a tie, Tweebaa in its absolute discretion will review the submissions and based upon the merits of the submissions declare a winner. In no case, will an otherwise winning submission contestant receive no prize but would be ranked as the next highest winner.
10. Prizes : Prizes will be awarded as follows:
Prize will be delivered by United States Mail to an address specified by the winner. Any and all costs, taxes and fees relating to prize are the sole responsibility of the winner(s). Sponsor makes no representation or warranties concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded.
11. Winner Notification : The prospective winner of the Prize shall be contacted by Sponsor by email within 5 business days after April 30, 2016. Before being declared a Winner and being awarded a Prize, prospective winner shall execute a verification form and publicity release confirming compliance with these Official Rules, consenting to the use of his or her name, likeness and entry for any and all advertising and publicity purposes of Sponsor without further consideration or notification, and shall confirm acceptance of the Prize. Should the prizewinning notification be returned undeliverable, or should the prospective winner decline the prize, or refuse to execute the release, the Prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another Contestant at Sponsor’s discretion in accordance with these Official Rules.
12. Release and Limitation of Liability : Each Contestant in the Contest agrees to be bound by these rules and to release Sponsor and its affiliates, directors, employees, officers, and agents, including without limitation, its advertising and promotion partners, from any and all liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt, and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Contest-related activities. Under no circumstances will any Contestant or Winner be permitted to obtain, and participants hereby waive all rights to, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or attorneys' fees, and Contestants further waive all rights to multiplied, increased or otherwise enhanced damages. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend part or all of this promotion should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt or impair its administration, security, fairness or proper play. Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone failures of any kinds, lost or unavailable network connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by any of the equipment, programming or personnel associated with or utilized in this promotion.
13. List of Winners : Winners will be identified on Sponsor’s website after the conclusion of the Contest and remain posted for at least three months. Alternately, you may send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Sponsor’s address (marked Atten: Contest Winners), no earlier than May 3, 2016 or later than August 3, 2016.